But then again so could we. It's just we likely would be more responsible in a situation like this than North Korea would as a completely rogue state. And what if North Korea hit us with nuclear weapons with the implicit agreement of China and Russia. Have you ever thought about this?
Because theoretically, China and Russia have been allies with North Korea since at least 1950.
So, there is no reason at all that if North Korea strikes any western nation including South Korea or Japan that this wouldn't be an attack from China and Russia as well.
And I'm sure that the U.S., Japanese and South Korean governments understand this as well.
So, a nuclear attack from North Korea could easily create a nuclear war that blows up the entire earth and ends the planet earth so it becomes just a 2nd asteroid belt in space with everyone and every life form on earth except astronauts in space already dead.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia