The Manchester Incident today put me over the edge of what I could deal with in my life at this point. So, I decided to lie down after dinner and regroup from the news.
I found myself saying to God, "Into thy hands I commend my spirit".
This I find is a good thing to do when you feel overwhelmed by life. So, I often "Die to Self" in order to be reborn and to stay alive in the heart of God. I learned this young. You don't often survive Childhood epilepsy or Whooping cough if you aren't capable of "dying to self" "dying to God". This is my experience but if you are younger than I am you might have a different experience because I grew up in the 1950s when for me I wouldn't have survived past 15 without a relationship with God and inviting God to live inside my Body with me 24 hours a day and he has ever since.
This greatly changes ones life in all ways.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then