The Manchester Incident today put me over the edge of what I could deal with in my life at this point. So, I decided to lie down after dinner and regroup from the news.
I found myself saying to God, "Into thy hands I commend my spirit".
This I find is a good thing to do when you feel overwhelmed by life. So, I often "Die to Self" in order to be reborn and to stay alive in the heart of God. I learned this young. You don't often survive Childhood epilepsy or Whooping cough if you aren't capable of "dying to self" "dying to God". This is my experience but if you are younger than I am you might have a different experience because I grew up in the 1950s when for me I wouldn't have survived past 15 without a relationship with God and inviting God to live inside my Body with me 24 hours a day and he has ever since.
This greatly changes ones life in all ways.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars