Monday, May 22, 2017

"Life Springs Eternal if we die Daily"

The Manchester Incident today put me over the edge of what I could deal with in my life at this point. So, I decided to lie down after dinner and regroup from the news.

I found myself saying to God, "Into thy hands I commend my spirit".

This I find is a good thing to do when you feel overwhelmed by life. So, I often "Die to Self" in order to be reborn and to stay alive in the heart of God. I learned this young. You don't often survive Childhood epilepsy or Whooping cough if you aren't capable of "dying to self" "dying to God". This is my experience but if you are younger than I am you might have a different experience because I grew up in the 1950s when for me I wouldn't have survived past 15 without a relationship with God and inviting God to live inside my Body with me 24 hours a day and he has ever since.

This greatly changes ones life in all ways.

By God's Grace

No comments: