The Manchester Incident today put me over the edge of what I could deal with in my life at this point. So, I decided to lie down after dinner and regroup from the news.
I found myself saying to God, "Into thy hands I commend my spirit".
This I find is a good thing to do when you feel overwhelmed by life. So, I often "Die to Self" in order to be reborn and to stay alive in the heart of God. I learned this young. You don't often survive Childhood epilepsy or Whooping cough if you aren't capable of "dying to self" "dying to God". This is my experience but if you are younger than I am you might have a different experience because I grew up in the 1950s when for me I wouldn't have survived past 15 without a relationship with God and inviting God to live inside my Body with me 24 hours a day and he has ever since.
This greatly changes ones life in all ways.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017