I'm watching a weather radar in motion and here is what it is doing in regard to Califronia to Colorado. It is still going in a counter clockwise manner except that now the pivot point is south all the way to San Diego, California and Tijuana, Mexico. So, for example rain clouds are hitting Bakersfield right now and heading towards Santa Barabara then out to sea so these counter clockwise storms are going up through Colorado and coming down through the Sierras by Bakerfield then Santa barbara then out to sea then up somewhere through Mexico in a Monsoon kind of pattern in a counter clockwise direction. The only normal thing I see is the storms east of Denver and Pueblo, Colorado heading eastward in some fashion in this crazy counterclockwise pattern everywhere to the west.
So, the only NORMAL thing about this is what is east of Pueblo and Denver.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars