I'm watching a weather radar in motion and here is what it is doing in regard to Califronia to Colorado. It is still going in a counter clockwise manner except that now the pivot point is south all the way to San Diego, California and Tijuana, Mexico. So, for example rain clouds are hitting Bakersfield right now and heading towards Santa Barabara then out to sea so these counter clockwise storms are going up through Colorado and coming down through the Sierras by Bakerfield then Santa barbara then out to sea then up somewhere through Mexico in a Monsoon kind of pattern in a counter clockwise direction. The only normal thing I see is the storms east of Denver and Pueblo, Colorado heading eastward in some fashion in this crazy counterclockwise pattern everywhere to the west.
So, the only NORMAL thing about this is what is east of Pueblo and Denver.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)
- Willamette River - Wikipedia