When I looked forward in time to the end of this century I noticed this. Trump was the only outcome that caused the human race NOT to go extinct which is why he was allowed to be president by the powers that be worldwide. You might think this is crazy!!! (But I do too by the way). However, as someone capable of looking down timelines I cannot deny what I see!
The human race tends to not go extinct (BECAUSE) Trump is the president now. But, the reason for this is also Hideous!
The reason goes something like this.
So Many lower middle Class and poor people die or move towards death much much more quickly because of Trump worldwide (from all causes) that for every one that dies early 10 more do not get born. And those 10 that do not get born by the end of this century is what keeps the human race alive.
Is this Hideous?
Is this the reality?
Do I like this?
But the one thing I do like is that the human race doesn't go extinct because Trump is the U.S. president right now.
This is the ONLY reason why Trump saves the human race from extinction by causing millions and potentially billions of deaths in untold suffering worldwide this century.
How will people see him when he leaves office or dies?
I think it will completely depend upon what people's political point of view is worldwide.
Some will think of him as Hitler and worship him and some will see him like Nixon and revile him.
But, most will just be relieved because he is no longer president of the United States anymore.
But, I can completely say Trump is the death of political correctness worldwide and with this actual honesty maybe the human race can also survive between 2100 and 2200 as well.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language