Now the center of the counter clockwise weather spiral is around San Felipe in the Gulf of California in Mexico and the spiral of rain clouds are in the vicinity of Lordsburg and Morenci Arizona (Morenci is where my father was born in 1916). From there the rain clouds are traveling north up as far as Denver and Casper Wyoming but once they get north of Colorado and Utah they look to be maybe going to head east from Wyoming and Montana then though the ones in Arizona as far east as Gallup New Mexico might head back towards Nevada and Southern California.
More Crazy Crazy weather spiraling out to sea and some being a little more normal heading east from Wyoming and Montana after heading north through Arizona and New Mexico and Colorado and Utah.
I'm thinking that if you classify this as an early Monsoon rain this might be what you might call this Counter clockwise stuff going over deserts towards the ocean to Mexico and then back up where the storms keep spiraling over and over again unendingly from Pacific Ocean to Mexico and up through the South Western states.
Each time these small storms in a series hit the ocean they are likely gathering more moisture before hitting land in Mexico once again for the counter clockwise spiral up through the states and back around to the ocean once again.
I'm wondering if Global Warming might one day turn this process into a hurricane further north than we are used to seeing them. Normally hurricanes on the west coast don't come further north than Cabo San Lucas or Tijuana and often never hit San Diego even. We get weather in California from them but not usually direct hits.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within