My wife and I have a friend who has his own wine label and grows his own grapes and makes organic wines without ANY additives. My wife noticed when we spent time with them recently he brought his own wines to the restaurant and served us the wine with permission from the establishment because they also carried his wine label. Then after several glasses of wine she noticed the next day she didn't have a headache.
Since I'm allergic to alcohol I don't ever drink over 1/2 glass at a sitting because I don't wnat my personality to change from nice to mean. I can't really drink at all much which actually is good when you think about it. I only got drunk once at age 16 and realized I couldn't drink because it wasn't safe for me or others. So, I never did after that one experience at 16.
But, if you like wines try an organic wine with no additives at all. They are usually a little more expensive than regular wines but isn't it worth it not to wake up with a headache the next day?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language