My wife and I have a friend who has his own wine label and grows his own grapes and makes organic wines without ANY additives. My wife noticed when we spent time with them recently he brought his own wines to the restaurant and served us the wine with permission from the establishment because they also carried his wine label. Then after several glasses of wine she noticed the next day she didn't have a headache.
Since I'm allergic to alcohol I don't ever drink over 1/2 glass at a sitting because I don't wnat my personality to change from nice to mean. I can't really drink at all much which actually is good when you think about it. I only got drunk once at age 16 and realized I couldn't drink because it wasn't safe for me or others. So, I never did after that one experience at 16.
But, if you like wines try an organic wine with no additives at all. They are usually a little more expensive than regular wines but isn't it worth it not to wake up with a headache the next day?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.