National identity in the U.S. came from a rugged individualism fostered by the settling of this country. The whole world respected this. When we started going towards political correctness (for whatever the reason) the world stopped respecting the United States as a nation.
Because most of the world being very traditional could not relate to this. Some groups could who identified more by race, by gender and by ethnicity but countries in general did not.This made us vulnerable to the ultimate liar: Trump.
Because ALL aspects of Political Correctness are based upon the lies we tell ourselves to make us feel better. But, they are still lies never the less.
So, to the rest of the world who aren't educated enough about what political correctness is all about we just look insane to them and so they in general want to destroy us.
And now Putin in using Political Correctness in Machiavellian ways has finally succeeded with the financing of China to turn our political correctness against us.
When people are all caught up in Sexual or racial or ethnic identity rather than protecting our democratic institutions that have allowed Political Correctness and human rights to exist in the first place, it is sort of like watching them all slit their collective throats in that all their rights are now being taken away completely by Putin and Trump.
By Trump and Putin using their very political correctness against Americans and Europeans at each and every turn.
So, America has been tricked to commit suicide because of a loss of national identity because of political Correctness.
And in the complete confusion of marching for sexual rights, racial rights, and ethnic identity rights we have lost the whole point of our Democratic institutions.
Could Good still come from all this?
But, at least for now we have lost everything that protects sexual identity, racial rights, and ethnic identity rights and human rights in general in the process.
But now, only through very great suffering and loss of life are we likely to get those rights back.
Because all our democratic institutions are compromised by the 1% to 10% of the world. And how would we get our human rights back now?
Only some kind of serious revolution or mass demonstrations or labor strikes of millions of people are likely to bring back our democratic institutions once again.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars