IF you have a blog similar to mine where you do this as a world public service and aren't trying to make even a penny this might be helpful to you worldwide.
What I have found is that if I am in Firefox on one of my Macbook pros blogging here at blogger.com (blogspot) specifically, that if I am quoting from a source it is often better to just quote the word button before I do anything else, publish that, and then go back and share more by viewing the saved word button and clicking on it. This way, you get the whole thing, the word button and the article you want to quote some or a part of.
It is quite easy to lose where you are or the page you are quoting from reconfigures and you lose track of where the word button for the article is. But, if you just first save and publish just the word button it is then on your page and then you can click on your own page and you won't lose the word button or the article in this way because you have already saved the word button that you can then click on and get the article too to share with your worldwide readers.
However, you must be aware of what laws and rules are enforced in your country in regard to all this.
For example, this is now safe to do in my country but it might not be in another country. And even here, if this was a for profit site instead of a public service that I do worldwide for free this wouldn't be a good idea either. So, you must think clearly through what you are doing around the world in regard to blogging and be aware as things change worldwide to protect both yourself and your readers as much as possible.
Have a Great Day!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot
- US calls Venezuela a global threat