This time though it is said that the virus is without a "Back Door kill switch" so it is even more dangerous than the version out last week.
The number of places this virus has hit is also interesting:
The Russian Interior Ministry
Fedex in the United States
Britain's National Health Service
Experts say that 1 Billion dollars in ransome money likely will be paid before the deadline ran out and all data on these computers was destroyed.
Several Universities and Companies in China were also hit.
In europe Telefonica
The British health service said that 45 hospitals, doctors offices and ambulance companies had been crippled which is why I have been saying likely people have died who couldn't receive emergency treatments.
If you want to know worldwide how to avoid paying a ransom you have to back up likely daily or hourly your data in order to not be susceptible to this virus. This is one of the ways to avoid this problem worldwide.
Another way is to download the patch from Microsoft which most people in the U.S. already have.
So, make sure you have backed up everything you have before you go online at all on Monday to avoid problems potentially from this virus. But if you have downloaded the patch from Microsoft you should be okay. But in the long run backing up your important data and information will be how you avoid paying ransoms in the future by future Ransomware viruses. When people see how successful the Wanna Cry Ransomware was there are sure to be many more copycats if 1 billion dollars in ransom was likely paid this week already.
But, just know Ransomware culprits this week likely will be dead or in jail within 5 years given the way these things are now handled worldwide. People can be traced one way or the other eventually. No one escapes in the end. not really. So, likely the same will happen to all copycats of Wanna Cry Ransomware as well.
The data for this article is from:
24 Hours Later: "Unprecedented" Fallout From "Biggest ...
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)