If all the things I have been writing or compiling about are true the most likely way for humans to survive without major genetic mutation would be to live underground and just to know that anytime they are above ground during the next 1000 to 10,000 years their dna will be mutated and the first likely event would be sterilization (the inability to breed).
So, only by living in a shielded environment would people be able to reduce their mutations genetically.
However, it isn't just Cosmic rays that cause genetic mutation either. For example, mood altering drugs likely mutate the way a human brain works. GMOs likely mutate the way human organism functions, Chemicals in water and food and drugs thrown into water supplies are also mutating people in various ways. Also, Estrogen in things like Soy products likely are changing the psychology of not only women but also men who eat those products all the time or use (high estrogen creams on their bodies) (there is a really funny doc martin episode about a man getting breasts like a woman because of having sex with his wife because she is addicted to estrogen creams on her all the time. So, vaginal intercourse creates female breasts on her husband because of this. ha ha.
However, studying all this beyond a certain point becomes sort of maddening to most people. So, where do you draw the line?
When you know about something that is true you have a responsibility often to others to share this information.
But, how does one address all this in a truly useful and practical Way?
This is my question.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go