If all the things I have been writing or compiling about are true the most likely way for humans to survive without major genetic mutation would be to live underground and just to know that anytime they are above ground during the next 1000 to 10,000 years their dna will be mutated and the first likely event would be sterilization (the inability to breed).
So, only by living in a shielded environment would people be able to reduce their mutations genetically.
However, it isn't just Cosmic rays that cause genetic mutation either. For example, mood altering drugs likely mutate the way a human brain works. GMOs likely mutate the way human organism functions, Chemicals in water and food and drugs thrown into water supplies are also mutating people in various ways. Also, Estrogen in things like Soy products likely are changing the psychology of not only women but also men who eat those products all the time or use (high estrogen creams on their bodies) (there is a really funny doc martin episode about a man getting breasts like a woman because of having sex with his wife because she is addicted to estrogen creams on her all the time. So, vaginal intercourse creates female breasts on her husband because of this. ha ha.
However, studying all this beyond a certain point becomes sort of maddening to most people. So, where do you draw the line?
When you know about something that is true you have a responsibility often to others to share this information.
But, how does one address all this in a truly useful and practical Way?
This is my question.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017