Here are the higher temperatures inland away from the ocean which tends to be cooler:
Palm Springs 107
Las Vegas 97
Lake Tahoe (at 6000 feet in the Sierras) 76
This is why there is flooding some places because of the heat melting the 190% above normal Snowpack.
This is the first heat wave of the Spring and Summer to this degree starting yesterday.
However, Saturday it is supposed to snow in Mt. Shasta.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation