If you were to ask me: "Are these incredible changes good for the world or bad for the world I would in all honesty tell you they are both." Look at the 20th century!
Were those changes all good or bad?
They were both.
Was the invention of the heavier than air flight good or bad?
IF you say it was good then you are thinking about passenger jets flying people worldwide literally you can fly ANYWHERE on earth and be there within 24 hours of any other place you flew from.
This is possible. And in the main this is good.
But, if you think about flight as bombers dropping the A-Bomb on Hiroshima or Nagasaki or the fire bombing of Dresden or the firebombing of Europe and Japan during world war II were hundreds of thousands of people died burning up and possibly up to 1 million died like that then you have to say heavier than air flight was bad.
The exact same thing will be true of autonomous drones this century. Packages will be delivered (or already area) to your front door from either flying drones or drones driving down the sidewalk in front of your home or business now many places on earth.
But, little drones are also dropping hand grenades from ISIS on civilians and soldiers in Mosul, Iraq too and this likely isn't going to end with this either.
You might say that rockets to the moon were good because of all the technology spinoffs like Kevlar Helmets that often stop bullets or kevlar vests that do the same that came from everything from the Roswell Crash to Flights to the moon or beyond now.
But, just focusing on the problems that TRump is having is keeping people from seeing what is really happening in the world. Whenever Trump leaves office 4 to 8years or sooner people are going ot have to once again cope with change beyond anything anyone can cope with.
Because right now Trump is a scapegoat for everything people don't want to deal with in their lives.
Yes. He is a big problem but he is more a symptom of the problems of the world more than any other single thing.
So, it is easy to get lost in being upset about what Trump is doing rather than to just live your lives and learn to cope with infinite changes to your lives every day now.
Because if you spend all your time worrying about Trump your own life will pass you by in the porcess.
However, the other way to look at this is if Trump isn't dealt with in a useful way soon our system of government, Our Democracy will be gone too.
So, everything in life is a balance isn't it?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language