Imagine a rebellious teenager with a nuclear bomb. No one can take away this bomb or this teenager becomes a terrorist and sets it off.
However, maybe that teenager can become a nuclear terrorist like a Gang Lord and get everyone to pay him money (or rule the world) because no one has the balls to take the nuke away from him.
However, at some point either the nuke goes off or the teenager becomes ruler of the whole world one of the two.
This is where Kim Jong Un and North Korea are now.
There are only two choices for them:
1. nuke the world and disappear in a blinding flash themselves
2. blackmail the world sort of like a North Korean ISIS and rule the world through nuclear Blackmail.
If the world sees clearly that either the weapons are going to be used and everyone dies or Kim Jong Un becomes world dictator because no one has the balls to militarily confront him I think you actually see the real picture of what is actually going on here right now.
Does anyone militarily actually have the balls to confront this teenage Nuclear Terrorist?
Or does Kim Jong Un become world dictator through nuclear blackmail?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars