Archangel Brothers and Sisters Mt. S
So, when I wrote the above article I was dealing with my mortality a lot. I had just survived a Burst Appendix. I'm not sure if you have ever dealt with thinking you might die right then in your life and this going on for weeks and weeks?
This is a lot to deal with and tends to create Trauma reactions no matter who you are. I tend to weather events like this better than most simply because I have learned never to panic no matter what.
Over 50 panicking just gets you killed. However, to not panic you have to be very efficient in your life too. If you are not efficient in everything you do it is very very difficult to remain calm and focused through these kinds of events in one's life.
However, being fearless and calm and efficient and compassionate are my personal keys to longevity. Learning from your own mistakes as well as the mistakes of your parents, relatives and friends also adds to your longevity. No one is perfect but if you are observant you can get pretty far in life if you get a good enough start. And I have even known many people who had a terrible childhood who likely will live to 100 and this is about 1/3 of the people on earth. So, no matter what you have survived already you might still be here at 100 so don't be surprised when it happens to you!
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars