Is this good or bad?
Likely in a situation like this there is no one answer simply because of the complexity of what we are actually dealing with. It's sort of like Descartes in his saying: "There is nothing so good that no bad may come of it and nothing so bad that no good may come of it."
So, is Trump very arrogantly changing the world order since World War II good or bad?
It is definitely both.
So, right now it appears like "It's every man for himself both in Europe and in the rest of the world which might mean "Big Countries eat up the little ones over time or the little countries just starve to death without U.S. support one or the other.
You might say this is a bad thing and I might completely agree with you but once again all this remains to be seen because of the complexity of it all.
The arrogance of a Trump to think he can change everything like he seems to is sort of "Beyond Belief" for me personally. But, if somone (anyone) votes for someone like Trump you are going to get change.
But, Change for changes sake often leads to millions of deaths too which is what I presently see coming as an intuitive through starvation, lack of jobs, terrorism and genocide in places around the world starting it seems right now in the Philippines.
In the meantime color the whole world "completely terrified of Trump!"
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017