Trump just threw his whole white house staff including Pence the Vice President under the bus.
As a political figure and as a president here in the United States this is ONLY suicidal for your political career. Everyone knows this now.
You might get away with this in business especially if you are a billionaire who might not sell stock in your own company and rather hold it all yourself instead but in politics this is an entirely different story here in the U.S.
So, I'm somewhat expecting Trump to now travel down the Nixon road. Because if you betray the people around you someone is going to turn on you (likely someone in the Intelligence arena like before) and nail you to a cross through the press like Nixon was nailed to a cross by Woodward and Bernstein last time.
You cannot be this heartless to those who support you and survive here in American Politics very long.
This is just reality here in the United States and always has been.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars