Today sometime he arrives in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
2. The second stop would be Jerusalem
3 The Third Stop would be Vatican City in Rome
4. The fourth stop would be Brussels in Belgium
5 and the Fifth Stop before returning home would be Sicily an island off of Italy.
At each and every point there are serious diplomatic concerns along with people who want to kill him in every place he goes so he might not be prepared for all the events nor even have been prepared to learn the names of the people he is visiting or anything about them at all.
However, this is all vintage Trump's "Fly by the Seat of your Pants" Style of doing business. Let's see how well this works out for him and this nation. Maybe this is sort of a test maybe one of the biggest ones of his presidency so far. We will See.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Crowdsourcing terms
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within