Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
Friday, May 19, 2017
What is the difference between a Time Storm and a Technological Singularity?
If you are an intuitive like me what this experience is like is watching how you can't really make intuitive plans right right now. One might say that this is because the kids are all graduating and this is always somewhat disrupting to everyone along with all the ones not graduating feeling confused as summer starts, trying to get summer jobs, or plans etc. and this is relatively normal too.
But, overlayed on top of all this is all the craziness of Trump upon the world. It is sort of like setting wild dogs loose upon mankind in it's disruptive effects. So, it is pretty obvious my predictions of millions more dying and not being born at all because of this "Trump Disruption".
However, when I look at it seriously Trump is not the cause but only a symptom of a Time Storm combined with an ever growing technological singularity.
How are people to cope with all this?
They must be very careful not to get into trouble as plans often won't work out.
Being extremely adaptive and survival oriented in all ways might help too.
But, mostly finding ways to stay calm, eat healthy food and getting enough exercise likely is how people will survive best along with making friends who are more safe and less dangerous as well.
Otherwise, surviving a combination Time Storm combined with a Technological Singularity during the next 30 years or so will cost many many lives if one isn't very careful now everywhere on earth.
By God's Grace