Some people are born enlightened and sometimes you can just be around them and look into their eyes and discover this.
Some people slowly become enlightened during their lives
Also, the stages of enlightenment are never ending because there is always more to learn and to do and to be
So, it is a lifetime and beyond experience
If we all lived to 100, 500 or 1000 years we would still become more enlightened every day if we wanted to be.
Likely you could not live 100, 500 or 1000 years anyway without moving towards enlightenment anyway because you likely couldn't survive that long without being in the enlightenment process to begin with.
Partly it is an experience and partly it is a mental attitude and partly it is a sense of well being internally generated by most people who are interested in becoming more enlightened every day 24 hours a day.
Either you are born enlightened or you choose to become enlightened one of the two but either way one tends to become more enlightened every single day while in this state of mind ongoing throughout their lives.
LIke in the story I recounted you feed your dragon of love and compassion and wisdom
But you don't feed your dragon of hatred and lust and violence.
By feeding your dragon of love and compassion and wisdom you become that compassionate wise dragon in actuality instead of a self destructive dragon who harms himself or herself and others.
Feed your loving and compassionate and wise Dragon of Enlightenment.
And constantly generate love and compassion and wisdom the rest of your life and beyond.
And become more and more a generator of civility and civilization where human extinction is prevented by everything you think, say and do.
So, you help create along with all enlightened people a heaven right here on earth for all to experience ongoing for thousands of years into the future or even a million years or more.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017