At least 50% or more at this point because of the NOrth Korean Code involved in both versions of ransomeware in Wanna Cry and in Wanna Decryptor.
So, North Korea (on one level or another) is a part of the cause of these two ransomwares very likely.
However, because this just incites an already difficult relationship between North Korea and the rest of the world I doubt this will be publicized very much because it is an "Inconvenient Truth" for the world to deal with right now on top of everything else.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars