At least 50% or more at this point because of the NOrth Korean Code involved in both versions of ransomeware in Wanna Cry and in Wanna Decryptor.
So, North Korea (on one level or another) is a part of the cause of these two ransomwares very likely.
However, because this just incites an already difficult relationship between North Korea and the rest of the world I doubt this will be publicized very much because it is an "Inconvenient Truth" for the world to deal with right now on top of everything else.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Category:3D printing
- Wednesday April 26th 2017: Most read articles at this site in the last 24 hours
- 3D printing - Wikipedia
- Friday May 5th 2017: The most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Friday April 14th 2017: The 10 most read articles in the last 24 hours at this site
- Joan Baez - We shall overcome: Youtube: 3,229,728 views
- Boeing CH-47 Chinook - Wikipedia