At least 50% or more at this point because of the NOrth Korean Code involved in both versions of ransomeware in Wanna Cry and in Wanna Decryptor.
So, North Korea (on one level or another) is a part of the cause of these two ransomwares very likely.
However, because this just incites an already difficult relationship between North Korea and the rest of the world I doubt this will be publicized very much because it is an "Inconvenient Truth" for the world to deal with right now on top of everything else.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot