At least 50% or more at this point because of the NOrth Korean Code involved in both versions of ransomeware in Wanna Cry and in Wanna Decryptor.
So, North Korea (on one level or another) is a part of the cause of these two ransomwares very likely.
However, because this just incites an already difficult relationship between North Korea and the rest of the world I doubt this will be publicized very much because it is an "Inconvenient Truth" for the world to deal with right now on top of everything else.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Where is Bohemia?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- What is the secret of life?
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)