Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Where Yoda Came from?
Jim Henson's puppeteers I was told met Lim Rim Geshe I believe or heard about him and saw pictures of him if he was in retreat at that time. So, Yoda's house in the Dagobah system reminded me of where Lam Rim Geshe lived then in January 1986 in many ways and his demeanor (though he didn't speak English I believe only Tibetan) was of a master very much like Yoda only in real life. There are very few people on earth who have attainment like this that is proven here on earth in this way.
This was taken in Dharmsala, India which is in Himchal Pradesh state in India which is to the north west of India up in the foothills of the Himalayas at about 6000 feet in elevation with peaks 15,000 feet to 20,000 feet in elevation visible from there.