Because the Internet as lovely as it seems likely could cause human extinction eventually.
Have you ever heard the statement "Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing!"
Well. This is the actual problem of the Internet.
Whenever something is "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" it is usually either very dangerous or even fatal to one or more people.
This is also true of the Internet.
"Would you leave your front and back door open and all your windows open in your home even if you left for a few weeks?"
Being on the Internet at all is akin to doing this. When you came back all the animals and bugs and criminals and homeless people on drugs would have moved in if they hadn't already burnt your home down by that time while they had all night parties there.
This is the actuality of the Internet so I figure the more you know about it the more you will see it is completely unsustainable for the human race's survival ongoing.
In the meantime, have a nice ride!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017