Because the Internet as lovely as it seems likely could cause human extinction eventually.
Have you ever heard the statement "Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing!"
Well. This is the actual problem of the Internet.
Whenever something is "TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE" it is usually either very dangerous or even fatal to one or more people.
This is also true of the Internet.
"Would you leave your front and back door open and all your windows open in your home even if you left for a few weeks?"
Being on the Internet at all is akin to doing this. When you came back all the animals and bugs and criminals and homeless people on drugs would have moved in if they hadn't already burnt your home down by that time while they had all night parties there.
This is the actuality of the Internet so I figure the more you know about it the more you will see it is completely unsustainable for the human race's survival ongoing.
In the meantime, have a nice ride!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language