If you listen carefully to McMasters today you realize he isn't talking about what was actually reported by the Washington post or confirmed now by multiple news sources.
Why would he misdirect in this way to make it seem something else was happening? Because most people won't get the difference.
What he denied happening wasn't reported in the first place.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur