Sometimes, if I can't find a word button to something I want to share with readers around the world I get frustrated. Today I realized by copying and pasting through the edit function at the top of the page on Firefox (which is the best browser at least for me to be blogging through I have ever found). Google Chrome is also pretty good but has issues sometimes when I'm blogging. But, for my Macbook pro laptops I find that Firefox is the best for me through Blogspot (or blogger.com) where I blog through and from which I believe is still owned by Google. This allows my blog to go wherever Google Goes all over the earth.
However, for some reason this doesn't work 100% of the time especially in some different browsers than Firefox. But, in Firefox at least it seems to work about 95% of the time.
One other way: if you copy and paste a URL into google Search or another search engine it often will give you a word button if you need one that way too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then