Wednesday, June 28, 2017

An Ultraviolet flashlight so you don't wake up your spouse or lover late at night

If I go into my bedroom with no lights on sometimes I can hurt myself trying to be quiet for my wife and not turning any lights on. So, I came up with a solution from a hardware store (an Ace Hardware store nearby). One day I saw a small flashlight that was an ultraviolet light. At the time, just being a Technophile (someone that likes new technology) I bought one for a few dollars or so just to have around. (It's fun because anything white glows in the dark and other colors look strange in the bathroom or anywhere else regular lights aren't on.

But soon, I realized my wife didn't wake up (and I could see enough in the dark to not get injured if I had this ultraviolet battery powered flashlight with me when I entered my room. So some reason it doesn't trigger the wake up sensor in my wife's mind and body. So, I can now enter the room without getting injured and seeing enough so I am okay and know where to put my Iphone 5 feet away from my head on a bureau so it doesn't damage my brain while I am asleep. It also allows me to enter one of our three bathrooms, the one connected to our bedroom without waking up my wife. Because she is more of an early to bed and early to rise kind of person whereas I might go to bed or I might stay up until 2 or 3 am depending upon my mood whether I'm writing or watching TV or whatever I am doing. So, this way I can keep my wife from suddenly waking up and yelling at me for waking her up. Because often if I wake her up by accident she can't get back to sleep

Sponsored
$7.95
MIne looks a lot like the $5.99 version that I got from an Ace Hardware store a few years ago now.
If the batteries wear out you can also replace them. Mine have stayed charged for a couple of years because I don't have to use them very long to be safe and to know where everything is while I set up for going to sleep at literally any hour.
Though if you are working or going to college or school you might only use these on weekends, since I'm mostly retired I might sleep or eat at Any time of the day depending upon what is going on in my life that day or week. So, this saves a lot of problems with my wife and not she is on a doctor's supervised diet with pregnancy hormones and all that and no starch or sugar only veggies, meats and whole fruits and that's all. So, I REALLY don't want to wake her up because she might be HANGRY
(You know HUngry and Angry at the same time). But, she has already lost 12 pounds on this doctor's supervised diet with pregnancy hormones so she Only loses fat and not muscle. It is designed for women over 50. If you are a woman over 50 losing weight is a really hard thing to do not like before 40. I have found being a man over 40 it is also harder to deal with losing weight. Before I was 40 I would just walk or run 25 miles in a weekend while only eating water and orange juice so I could easily lose 25 to 30 pounds in one weekend doing this. But, after 40 this wasn't possible anymore because of things like low blood sugar, 100s of microfractures being discovered in feet x-rays from my youth of jumping off of roofs with friends. 
So, when you are over 40 you might have to find extremely different and more expensive ways to lose weight whether you are a man or a woman depending upon your personal health issues.
One thing I learned though, going gluten free can make you pre-diabetic because of the rice replacements and the fact that rice turns into a much higher level of sugar in your body than gluten.
So, being gluten free will take away your pain but also might give you pre-diabetes like it did me.
However, if you control your diet you don't have to do much of anything but watch your diet like a hawk, never ever drink Fruit juices (because they have an alcohol like effect on a pre-diabetic) etc. 

So, you don't want to go to Jamba Juice, get a mango or other kind of fruit drink and then drive a car or you might die from it if you are pre-diabetic. Also, too much fruit juice if you are type 1 or type 2 diabetic might put you in a coma and that could actually be fatal if you didn't get to a hospital quick enough. I can eat whole fruits just not juice because it takes many fruits to make any fruit drink made from real juice. so, too much Fructose from Fruit juice is kind of scary until you learn to deal with it properly if you are pre-diabetic, Type 1 or Type 2 and most people in this country don't even know that they have one of these conditions until they have a traffic accident or go into a coma or see a doctor and get tested. I think 1/3 of the people in the U.S. will get to one of these conditions before they die. So, learning when you are dealing with this can save your life. Then if you change your diet you can live. If not, you eventually die from it.

No comments: