I don't have an answer to this question. However, I also know that around the polar circles there is little to no magnetosphere now (somewhere between zero to 5% to 10% of what was normal before 2000 AD.
So, I guess my question might be:
Are polar bears showing evidence of genetic mutation since they are being bombarded by cosmic rays because the Magnetosphere is no longer protecting them inside the Polar Circle?
If this is true, (and if the government will allow this fact out into the news) then it is further evidence that we are in a Geomagnetic reversal or excursion.
Because during either the Magnetosphere degrades and genetic mutations start to happen for about 1000 years (during an excursion) and for around 10,000 years (during a reversal).
More evidence that an excursion or reversal is happening is looking at Magnetic North and South which are no longer reliable for navigation because they are both moving too fast daily, monthly and yearly now for accurate charts to keep up with.
So, this is why GPS stationary satellites were set up for our military for more accurate navigation starting in the 1970s.
These same satellites are one of the inventions that allow cell phones to talk to each other worldwide as well.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)