Do you remember when you were kids or have you seen your kids or grandkids and how they fight to stay awake to play a little longer?
This is a lot like people often get when they have to go to sleep for the last time in this lifetime. They fight death and this can be troubling for their souls.
It's sort of like I said when children fight to stay awake and cry and cry and then they are asleep in some strange position in the living room with their face in food or their toys.
So, seeing death like this maybe is useful for humans. To realize that death is a part of life and not a separate thing sort of like falling asleep.
One of the things in my 20s I thought of having on my gravestone from Shakespeare was:
"To Sleep, Perchance to dream".
I always thought this said it quite well.
Sort of like the old "Born died 20 buried 60" that you would often see on gravestones before and after 1900.
Because living to 40 let alone 60 in 1900 was a real miracle of life without the medical and psychological and spiritual advances we have in life now.
Now, the only real obstacle to some people living 100, 500, 1000 or even 5000 is psychological if you have enough money to actually do it.
Because you have just got to know that medical science is going to just keep pushing those boundaries until you have 5000 to 10,000 year old people. It's a given. So whether you believe in this or not I would get ready for it to be a reality soon no matter what you believe or think. Just like people never believed a heavier than air craft could fly at Kitty Hawk, the exact same thing is true of human longevity too.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language