Unfortunately, that likely isn't enough support to get anything done at all. I would say this is going to likely be about 10 times worse in getting anything done at all in Congress for the next 4 years than what Obama went through if he stays in office (which at this point is pretty doubtful).
Because any other president likely would have resigned by now because of all the disasters so far in his presidency (for the good of the country).
However as we all know by now, the good of the country isn't really on his mind (no matter what he might say). The good of Trump and his family is (The ONLY thing on his mind) and everyone rational and logical already can see this.
So, what's going to happen?
A National and worldwide spectacle of epic proportions.
In other words likely the most riveting reality show since World War II.
Hopefully 100 million people don't die in this spectacle too!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017