Unfortunately, that likely isn't enough support to get anything done at all. I would say this is going to likely be about 10 times worse in getting anything done at all in Congress for the next 4 years than what Obama went through if he stays in office (which at this point is pretty doubtful).
Because any other president likely would have resigned by now because of all the disasters so far in his presidency (for the good of the country).
However as we all know by now, the good of the country isn't really on his mind (no matter what he might say). The good of Trump and his family is (The ONLY thing on his mind) and everyone rational and logical already can see this.
So, what's going to happen?
A National and worldwide spectacle of epic proportions.
In other words likely the most riveting reality show since World War II.
Hopefully 100 million people don't die in this spectacle too!
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars