How do you become enlightened?
First you ask questions like Socrates, Plato and Aristotle did.
Philosophy from these gentlemen is the foundation of all the sciences on earth(at least in regard to the western world).
So, I would say understanding philosophy is the basis of asking good questions.
And you cannot become enlightened without asking really good questions in the first place.
And maybe you can come up with the question or questions that actually will save mankind from extinction here on earth through your personal evolution to enlightenment.
Enlightenment can be an intellectual pursuit.
Enlightenment can be a spiritual pursuit.
But, unless you are grounded in the earth to begin with a spiritual pursuit of enlightenment
might just make you crazy.
I have met many people who did not ground themselves into useful disciplines like "Carry Water, Chop wood" even though these disciplines often are not what people practice because of electricity,
plumbing, bottled water, and automatic heating and cooling of cars and homes and places where people work and go to school.
However, if you don't first understand the basics and the basis of all life on earth, then often people just fly off into the sky and never are heard from again when they pursue a spiritual path.
So, often if you just go off half cocked you become like a helium balloon that someone forgot to tether to a door, a tree or to the ground and are never heard from ever again here on earth.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur