If I tell you that every person, animal, bird, fish, insect or whatever's personal reality is equally real that it is experiencing right now on earth you can easily say "Yes. Even though I am not personally experiencing every beings personal reality right now on earth I can reasonably say that is true."
Another person might say who is a deep intuitive in a cave somewhere on earth: "I am right now experiencing every reality of every being on earth." And that might be true also right now. Are you following me?
However, another person might say that: "I am experiencing every reality of every being in the universe right now." And that also might be true.
Are you still following me?
And then someone else might say, "I am presently experiencing every reality in every time and space in every known universe right now." And that might also be true.
But, you might say this is impossible.
But, intuitively speaking I must tell you it is not impossible because all these things happen all the time.
It might be intellectually impossible unless you were the most sophisticated computer that will ever be built. But, it is completely possible to do in an entirely intuitive way for any human on earth that wants to do this.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then