If I tell you that every person, animal, bird, fish, insect or whatever's personal reality is equally real that it is experiencing right now on earth you can easily say "Yes. Even though I am not personally experiencing every beings personal reality right now on earth I can reasonably say that is true."
Another person might say who is a deep intuitive in a cave somewhere on earth: "I am right now experiencing every reality of every being on earth." And that might be true also right now. Are you following me?
However, another person might say that: "I am experiencing every reality of every being in the universe right now." And that also might be true.
Are you still following me?
And then someone else might say, "I am presently experiencing every reality in every time and space in every known universe right now." And that might also be true.
But, you might say this is impossible.
But, intuitively speaking I must tell you it is not impossible because all these things happen all the time.
It might be intellectually impossible unless you were the most sophisticated computer that will ever be built. But, it is completely possible to do in an entirely intuitive way for any human on earth that wants to do this.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017