When you think about what healing is it takes on many different forms. Often something happens and you look at it and you wonder if the injury (physical, mental or emotional) or all three is EVER going to heal. But then, often it does over time which in itself is a miracle.
There is a saying: "Time heals all wounds"
But, I would have to say here, "IF you let it".
So, if you allow life to heal your wounds often they will heal (if you let life heal you).
But, it does take time whatever it is.
I'm just amazed at what I'm learning about healing still so late in life.
Healing it seems is never ending sort of like "Hope Springs Eternal if I die Daily".
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language