When you think about what healing is it takes on many different forms. Often something happens and you look at it and you wonder if the injury (physical, mental or emotional) or all three is EVER going to heal. But then, often it does over time which in itself is a miracle.
There is a saying: "Time heals all wounds"
But, I would have to say here, "IF you let it".
So, if you allow life to heal your wounds often they will heal (if you let life heal you).
But, it does take time whatever it is.
I'm just amazed at what I'm learning about healing still so late in life.
Healing it seems is never ending sort of like "Hope Springs Eternal if I die Daily".
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- Crowdsourcing terms
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia