When you think about what healing is it takes on many different forms. Often something happens and you look at it and you wonder if the injury (physical, mental or emotional) or all three is EVER going to heal. But then, often it does over time which in itself is a miracle.
There is a saying: "Time heals all wounds"
But, I would have to say here, "IF you let it".
So, if you allow life to heal your wounds often they will heal (if you let life heal you).
But, it does take time whatever it is.
I'm just amazed at what I'm learning about healing still so late in life.
Healing it seems is never ending sort of like "Hope Springs Eternal if I die Daily".
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation