When you think about what healing is it takes on many different forms. Often something happens and you look at it and you wonder if the injury (physical, mental or emotional) or all three is EVER going to heal. But then, often it does over time which in itself is a miracle.
There is a saying: "Time heals all wounds"
But, I would have to say here, "IF you let it".
So, if you allow life to heal your wounds often they will heal (if you let life heal you).
But, it does take time whatever it is.
I'm just amazed at what I'm learning about healing still so late in life.
Healing it seems is never ending sort of like "Hope Springs Eternal if I die Daily".
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go