They both are paranoid and very individualistic which usually isn't a good trait for a president if he or she wants to stay in office.
The next thing they have in common is Nixon fired the head of the CIA without good cause and Trump fired the head of the FBI without good cause.
So, because of firing an FBI head AND the acting Attorney General, (the lady), And many of the Federal Lawyers who might investigate Trump he is now being investigated by Mueller for Obstruction of Justice.
However, here's the crazy thing. A president cannot be convicted of a crime. He has to be impeached before that can happen and being impeached is a political matter and not a criminal procedure.
So, we are all in very strange territory here in regard to the presidency.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation