They both are paranoid and very individualistic which usually isn't a good trait for a president if he or she wants to stay in office.
The next thing they have in common is Nixon fired the head of the CIA without good cause and Trump fired the head of the FBI without good cause.
So, because of firing an FBI head AND the acting Attorney General, (the lady), And many of the Federal Lawyers who might investigate Trump he is now being investigated by Mueller for Obstruction of Justice.
However, here's the crazy thing. A president cannot be convicted of a crime. He has to be impeached before that can happen and being impeached is a political matter and not a criminal procedure.
So, we are all in very strange territory here in regard to the presidency.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017