They both are paranoid and very individualistic which usually isn't a good trait for a president if he or she wants to stay in office.
The next thing they have in common is Nixon fired the head of the CIA without good cause and Trump fired the head of the FBI without good cause.
So, because of firing an FBI head AND the acting Attorney General, (the lady), And many of the Federal Lawyers who might investigate Trump he is now being investigated by Mueller for Obstruction of Justice.
However, here's the crazy thing. A president cannot be convicted of a crime. He has to be impeached before that can happen and being impeached is a political matter and not a criminal procedure.
So, we are all in very strange territory here in regard to the presidency.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars