They both are paranoid and very individualistic which usually isn't a good trait for a president if he or she wants to stay in office.
The next thing they have in common is Nixon fired the head of the CIA without good cause and Trump fired the head of the FBI without good cause.
So, because of firing an FBI head AND the acting Attorney General, (the lady), And many of the Federal Lawyers who might investigate Trump he is now being investigated by Mueller for Obstruction of Justice.
However, here's the crazy thing. A president cannot be convicted of a crime. He has to be impeached before that can happen and being impeached is a political matter and not a criminal procedure.
So, we are all in very strange territory here in regard to the presidency.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then