However, Google who owns Blogspot (blogger.com) does I guess add cookies. And sometimes the places I quote from do add cookies to their software. However, I never do.
What I do is either compose stuff I write myself or compose and compile things that are quoted here at this site. And this site allows me to use automatic coders which code likely in HTML or a compatible language. But, I never add cookies to anything here.
This site is a non-profit site completely.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.