This should be a mantra or prayer that all people around the world are saying in their spare time over and over again. Because when you experience the truth of this as you say it to yourself, it happens.
This might sound like fantasy to some of you but then likely you have not studied the Mind Body connection like I have.
We each are much more in control of what happens to us and when we die than you might presently think.
What we eat, where we live, who we associate with, what we think, what we do decide almost completely when and where we die or how good our lives are going to be.
Most of it isn't magic but instead entirely logical and reasonable. So, if you want to be healed just say these words inside your mind and "Experience them as the truth" and they will be.
Be healed in body and mind, be healed in emotions, be healed from traumatic injuries. If you start believing you are healing then your body and mind can get to work both subconsciously and physically.
By God's Grace
So, the rest of your life you can say to yourself "I'm healing" and you will be all the time on all levels.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017