This should be a mantra or prayer that all people around the world are saying in their spare time over and over again. Because when you experience the truth of this as you say it to yourself, it happens.
This might sound like fantasy to some of you but then likely you have not studied the Mind Body connection like I have.
We each are much more in control of what happens to us and when we die than you might presently think.
What we eat, where we live, who we associate with, what we think, what we do decide almost completely when and where we die or how good our lives are going to be.
Most of it isn't magic but instead entirely logical and reasonable. So, if you want to be healed just say these words inside your mind and "Experience them as the truth" and they will be.
Be healed in body and mind, be healed in emotions, be healed from traumatic injuries. If you start believing you are healing then your body and mind can get to work both subconsciously and physically.
By God's Grace
So, the rest of your life you can say to yourself "I'm healing" and you will be all the time on all levels.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars