However, I'm one of the first to say also that I feel that Trump Means well but he is so 1950s this type of 1950s polarized racist thinking gets in his way. Because he is so busy making sure Muslims die overseas and that Black people go to jail (whether they did anything wrong or not) that the average person just knows (here in the U.S.) that Trump absolutely cannot be trusted.
The other thing is that the 34 to 37% (it varies day to day) who actually support Trump are ALL (99%) white people who mostly never went to college. The ones that support him that went to college mostly want him to make them money in the stock market and through favors and loyalty by the way.
So, the majority 55% see Trump as the death of them and their finances. Because unless you are in the top 10% you are going to be financially destroyed by Trump's policies. This is pretty obvious.
And watching poor Trump voters trying to support him as he steals all their medical insurance away is like watching poor people standing in the middle of the road waiting to be run over by a semi truck.
That is what it is like for me to watch at this point. It's sickening to watch a man who is literally killing them while they continue to support him blindly.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars