However, I'm one of the first to say also that I feel that Trump Means well but he is so 1950s this type of 1950s polarized racist thinking gets in his way. Because he is so busy making sure Muslims die overseas and that Black people go to jail (whether they did anything wrong or not) that the average person just knows (here in the U.S.) that Trump absolutely cannot be trusted.
The other thing is that the 34 to 37% (it varies day to day) who actually support Trump are ALL (99%) white people who mostly never went to college. The ones that support him that went to college mostly want him to make them money in the stock market and through favors and loyalty by the way.
So, the majority 55% see Trump as the death of them and their finances. Because unless you are in the top 10% you are going to be financially destroyed by Trump's policies. This is pretty obvious.
And watching poor Trump voters trying to support him as he steals all their medical insurance away is like watching poor people standing in the middle of the road waiting to be run over by a semi truck.
That is what it is like for me to watch at this point. It's sickening to watch a man who is literally killing them while they continue to support him blindly.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017