Though it is a pleasant 87 degrees where I am in Mt. Shasta, California it isn't that great in various locations in inland California, Arizona and Nevada today.
right now at 5:14pm Tuesday June 20th 2017:
Red Bluff 107
San Fernando 94
Tucson AZ 110
Yuma AZ 121
Most of these places it is pretty dry because if it was humid everyone outside would likely already be passed out or dying outside of air conditioning.
The people who died last year in Pakistan and India were in places where these kinds of high temperatures coincided with high humidity on people who had no way to get out of the heat so thousands died or were hospitalized last year there.
More evidence of Global Warming.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)