Though it is a pleasant 87 degrees where I am in Mt. Shasta, California it isn't that great in various locations in inland California, Arizona and Nevada today.
right now at 5:14pm Tuesday June 20th 2017:
Red Bluff 107
San Fernando 94
Tucson AZ 110
Yuma AZ 121
Most of these places it is pretty dry because if it was humid everyone outside would likely already be passed out or dying outside of air conditioning.
The people who died last year in Pakistan and India were in places where these kinds of high temperatures coincided with high humidity on people who had no way to get out of the heat so thousands died or were hospitalized last year there.
More evidence of Global Warming.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.