Though it is a pleasant 87 degrees where I am in Mt. Shasta, California it isn't that great in various locations in inland California, Arizona and Nevada today.
right now at 5:14pm Tuesday June 20th 2017:
Red Bluff 107
San Fernando 94
Tucson AZ 110
Yuma AZ 121
Most of these places it is pretty dry because if it was humid everyone outside would likely already be passed out or dying outside of air conditioning.
The people who died last year in Pakistan and India were in places where these kinds of high temperatures coincided with high humidity on people who had no way to get out of the heat so thousands died or were hospitalized last year there.
More evidence of Global Warming.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars