Or as Rachel Maddow calculated it, 32 million people losing all health care is equal to the entire populations of:
It makes more sense why Trump is trying to distract the public with the whole Joe Scarborough feud because otherwise they would see this for what it is!
The statistics and States are quoted directly from the Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC on Friday June 30th 2017.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars