I read this in a magazine and sort of lost respect for her because of this. It's bad enough that she and Taylor Swift have been analyzing and critical of all their boyfriends and each other but (Neither men or women are products that you buy). And if you see them this way then you have lost your humanity in many different ways.
Unless you have compassion for yourself or others what happens when you get old and ugly like everyone does?
Is all you have left then your analysis of your lovers?
This seems a pretty sad state of affairs doesn't it?
So, what is the purpose of life if all you are going to do is to rate your lovers in Public?
It leaves you open to everyone rating you as a lover too which might not be the best for anyone.
When I was single and 15 to 25 I was always in demand with women I knew. Was this a good thing?
It was both good and bad. But, generally speaking I wasn't one to "Kiss and Tell" because guys who did this mostly were lying. If you actually had something good going on you didn't want to talk to anyone about it because you didn't want it to end!
So, from my point of view people who are that public about their loves of their lives are pretty darn shallow people who don't really have much going on in their lives of usefulness to anyone including themselves.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)