- And on Tuesday, July 4th 7am-4pm. July 4th opens with the Mountain Runners very popular Walk/Run at 7 am on Mt. Shasta Blvd., the annual July 4th Parade, ...
July 2-4thMt. Shasta’s largest annual event will be filled with entertainment, music, and the Artisan Market & Street Fair. On Saturday evening the Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce will host the annual Chamber mixer downtown with live entertainment starting at 6pm. The Fair runs Sunday, July 2nd , Monday, July 3rd , from 10 am-7pm with live entertainment until 9 pm. And on Tuesday, July 4th 7am-4pm. July 4th opens with the Mountain Runners very popular Walk/Run at 7 am on Mt. Shasta Blvd., the annual July 4th Parade, and the fireworks at dusk!
Mt. Shasta 4th of July Celebration, Artisan Market
& Street Faire
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur