- And on Tuesday, July 4th 7am-4pm. July 4th opens with the Mountain Runners very popular Walk/Run at 7 am on Mt. Shasta Blvd., the annual July 4th Parade, ...
July 2-4thMt. Shasta’s largest annual event will be filled with entertainment, music, and the Artisan Market & Street Fair. On Saturday evening the Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce will host the annual Chamber mixer downtown with live entertainment starting at 6pm. The Fair runs Sunday, July 2nd , Monday, July 3rd , from 10 am-7pm with live entertainment until 9 pm. And on Tuesday, July 4th 7am-4pm. July 4th opens with the Mountain Runners very popular Walk/Run at 7 am on Mt. Shasta Blvd., the annual July 4th Parade, and the fireworks at dusk!
Mt. Shasta 4th of July Celebration, Artisan Market
& Street Faire
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars