- And on Tuesday, July 4th 7am-4pm. July 4th opens with the Mountain Runners very popular Walk/Run at 7 am on Mt. Shasta Blvd., the annual July 4th Parade, ...
July 2-4thMt. Shasta’s largest annual event will be filled with entertainment, music, and the Artisan Market & Street Fair. On Saturday evening the Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce will host the annual Chamber mixer downtown with live entertainment starting at 6pm. The Fair runs Sunday, July 2nd , Monday, July 3rd , from 10 am-7pm with live entertainment until 9 pm. And on Tuesday, July 4th 7am-4pm. July 4th opens with the Mountain Runners very popular Walk/Run at 7 am on Mt. Shasta Blvd., the annual July 4th Parade, and the fireworks at dusk!
Mt. Shasta 4th of July Celebration, Artisan Market
& Street Faire
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia Spoofs GPS signal to make ship think it's 20 miles away on land!
- mural Trump and Netanyahu share a kiss on West Bank wall mural
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- US calls Venezuela a global threat
- What is a Bot? and how did it steal the election from Clinton?
- Trump absolves Putin and shoots himself in the foot