We arrived here yesterday from Portland and when I woke up this morning I thought I had been run over by a truck what with moving my daughter's things from a horse ranch into the city to a storage facility and renting a truck to do this and then driving 6 hours after 2 days of this to Mt. Shasta and dropping off her friend in Ashland, Oregon on our way here we basically were too tired to do anything much today. So, today was a day of recuperation from the last 3 days of moving and the previous week of finding a place for her to rent to go back to college. So, it was good for me to get home to my Spiritual Home of Mt. Shasta since I was born and first visited here at 2 months of age in 1948.
So, today we had dinner with friends who then made us home made strawberry pie picked today from their organic garden so that was a treat and watching one of the episodes of Doc Martin (a British TV series about a doctor a family practitioner in Cornwall, England on the coast there that sometimes passes out when he sees blood. So, he is a little like Sheldon from the "Big Bang Theory" in being very intelligent but not very "conversational in polite company" . So, it is always fun to see one of these episodes. the 7th year is available at Amazon Prime and the first 6 years are available at Netflix.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language