This meditation I came to over about 12 years I developed this while soul traveling throughout this galaxy and others from age 20 to 32. When I realized we all are living in the mind of God rather than in an actual physical universe because as a soul traveler we couldn't be in a physical universe and it be possible for me to do any of the things I do and still do by God's Grace.
Therefore I realized that experiencing myself as at one with God as the whole physical universe would be the best way that I could honor God always.
Experiencing this oceanic state I find takes away all fear of death and basically all fear whatsoever.
If there is a problem with this it is you walk through life perfectly fearless and sometimes this completely terrifies people whose lives are based upon only fear.
So, sometimes you have to reassure them that they are safe around a perfectly fearless person like yourself.
It is also true that because I am 6 foot 5 inches tall I'm always having to make people feel comfortable around the gentle giant that I naturally am. So, this is just a part of my process too.
But, meditating 24 hours a day of being at one with God as the whole universe in the past, present and future I find is a completely wonderful state of consciousness and tends to also put me in exactly the right time and space in my life for ongoing miracles in my life and the lives of those around me.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Tuesday November 28th 2017
- Did Emilia Clarke Use a Body Double During the Fire Scene on Game of Thrones?
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Friday December 1st 2017
- Timothy Geithner, Bernanke and others helped prevent the 2nd Great Depression
- Douglas Adams (wrote Hitchikers guild to the Galaxy)
- most read articles in the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Monday November 27th 2017
- Most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of Wednesday November 29th 2017