I was listening today to constitutional lawyers talk about this on TV. They were saying that getting a Bill of Impeachment against the president has a relatively low threshold regarding obstruction of justice. However, in a court of criminal law the bar is set very high.
So, it is much easier to impeach a president than to put one in jail. But, you really wouldn't want to put any president in jail because that would harm the office for all future presidents anyway. So, just expect the next Republican president (Pence or Ryan) to pardon Trump and if Pence is implicated first Pence will pardon Trump and then Ryan will pardon Pence.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then