I was listening today to constitutional lawyers talk about this on TV. They were saying that getting a Bill of Impeachment against the president has a relatively low threshold regarding obstruction of justice. However, in a court of criminal law the bar is set very high.
So, it is much easier to impeach a president than to put one in jail. But, you really wouldn't want to put any president in jail because that would harm the office for all future presidents anyway. So, just expect the next Republican president (Pence or Ryan) to pardon Trump and if Pence is implicated first Pence will pardon Trump and then Ryan will pardon Pence.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- In trying to better understand HTML versus HTTP or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Howard Hughes- Wikipedia