And Trump doesn't have one. So, we have a President who doesn't think Russia has harmed the U.S. or is going to harm the U.S. in the future. I'm not sure what a better definition of a "Putin Puppet" would be.
This is what puppet does. Putin must have something really big "financially" that he is holding over Trump's head that likely would either put Trump in prison for life or cause his execution because otherwise what Trump is doing makes no logical practical sense at all.
In the present situation Trump can ONLY be considered a Traitor to the United States by everything he is presently doing as a supposed president of the United States. And I think that this is what Mueller and others are presently finding out to all their horror.
How horrific is it for Republicans to realize their president is a Traitor. Reagan must be turning over in his grave right now.
It also makes sense in that Trump won't disclose his finances because it would be obvious then that Putin is blackmailing him into submission. The only problem with this is this could be the end of the U.S. caused by Trump's submission to Putin.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)