And Trump doesn't have one. So, we have a President who doesn't think Russia has harmed the U.S. or is going to harm the U.S. in the future. I'm not sure what a better definition of a "Putin Puppet" would be.
This is what puppet does. Putin must have something really big "financially" that he is holding over Trump's head that likely would either put Trump in prison for life or cause his execution because otherwise what Trump is doing makes no logical practical sense at all.
In the present situation Trump can ONLY be considered a Traitor to the United States by everything he is presently doing as a supposed president of the United States. And I think that this is what Mueller and others are presently finding out to all their horror.
How horrific is it for Republicans to realize their president is a Traitor. Reagan must be turning over in his grave right now.
It also makes sense in that Trump won't disclose his finances because it would be obvious then that Putin is blackmailing him into submission. The only problem with this is this could be the end of the U.S. caused by Trump's submission to Putin.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars