If you are a lawyer (or are anyone who understands that laws here in the U.S. you've just got to be cringing everytime you see one of Trump's Tweets. Because they are basically saying, "I'm guilty of obstruction of Justice every time I Tweet."
Because by trying to manipulate the public like he has all his life it just demonstrates he is guilty of "obstruction of Justice". If he were not the president he likely would not be found guilty of obstruction of justice. But, precisely because he has the bully pulpit there is no other conclusion someone can come to other than he is guilty of obstruction of justice in reading his tweets. Precisely because HE IS the PRESIDENT!
If Trump had just stopped Tweeting or didn't fire Comey he might have been president for 4 to 8 years time.
But now, his tweets say to ANYONE who knows the law "I'm so guilty of Obstruction of justice you just won't believe it!"
Because in trying to manipulate the public to your point of view when you are in the middle of an investigation of you by the government you ONLY are demonstrating you are at least as guilty as Nixon was of obstruction of justice.
And if you are a serious bi-partisan lawyer you know this.
Otherwise they are just demonstrating that they are as corrupt as Trump is.
And John Q Public is watching you! Worldwide!
And most of them are also taking notes and jotting down names and behaviors right now worldwide!
At this point I don't think anyone is going to get away with anything because of this.
Every truth eventually comes out (usually within a year).
So do you want to be one of the ones left holding the bag when this whole charade ends?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars