Meteorologists regard it as a classic pre-monsoon phenomenon, indicating the heat will eventually be replaced by rain, the Weather Channel reported Tuesday. Heat alerts were issued by the National Weather Service across Arizona, western New Mexico, southern Utah, southern Nevada and portions of California.
end partial quote from:
I'm wondering if Global Warming will trigger more of these in the future around this time of year.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.