Meteorologists regard it as a classic pre-monsoon phenomenon, indicating the heat will eventually be replaced by rain, the Weather Channel reported Tuesday. Heat alerts were issued by the National Weather Service across Arizona, western New Mexico, southern Utah, southern Nevada and portions of California.
end partial quote from:
I'm wondering if Global Warming will trigger more of these in the future around this time of year.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Where is Bohemia?
- What is the secret of life?
- Self Driving Car or Autonomous car: Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- This particular article has the most pageviews since 2014 and they keep on coming reading it more and more every day worldwide
- Seraph (one of the Seraphim)