I was reading recently how at least 8 children were killed by unrefrigerated vaccines made from eggs in a third world country likely in Africa.
Another problem is one could weaken or even kill people by altering the vaccine formulas or even doing the same as above (not refrigerating vaccines that need to be before using them).
So, vaccines in the right hands might do a lot of good but even if vaccines were causing actual problems to people any research in that direction might be squashed by the U.S. or other governments for any reason whatsoever at all.
So, I think I agree with the EU in this new law.
EU court: Vaccines can be blamed for illness witho...
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- From the French Wikipedia which usually has more info on the Comte De Saint Germain since he was in France then
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- These countries want to ditch gas and diesel cars