I was reading recently how at least 8 children were killed by unrefrigerated vaccines made from eggs in a third world country likely in Africa.
Another problem is one could weaken or even kill people by altering the vaccine formulas or even doing the same as above (not refrigerating vaccines that need to be before using them).
So, vaccines in the right hands might do a lot of good but even if vaccines were causing actual problems to people any research in that direction might be squashed by the U.S. or other governments for any reason whatsoever at all.
So, I think I agree with the EU in this new law.
EU court: Vaccines can be blamed for illness witho...
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- List of barons in the peerages of Britain and Ireland
- Global stocks tumble anew amid bond yield pressure
- What is "Goldilocks Trade?"
- Cathars of France
- Crowdsourcing - Wikipedia
- Crowdsourcing terms
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation