Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Geomagnetic storm knocks out all ATM and Credit card transactions many places around the world yesterday
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Tone of Debate in U.S. encouraging violence? Yes 68% Reps: 85% Dems: 68% inds.
If you look carefully at this poll if the rhetoric from Trump especially does not change soon more and more people are going to die or be injured in various ways all over the country. Right now the country is in shock from all the changes but people are starting to come out of shock and get really really angry more and more now every day. Especially this summer there likely will be more violence especially with global Warming heat waves like we are having now that are breaking all records.