Top 10 Posts This Month
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Jared Kushner - Wikipedia
- Willamette River - Wikipedia
- Watch the Rachel Maddow Show today "6-23-17" because it will blow your mind in a historical way: MSNBC
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- This gentleman introduced Master John Douglas at the San Jose Healing Conference
- The Great Recession was planned since the Reagan era to steal from the Middle Class and poor by the rich
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Tone of Debate in U.S. encouraging violence? Yes 68% Reps: 85% Dems: 68% inds.
If you look carefully at this poll if the rhetoric from Trump especially does not change soon more and more people are going to die or be injured in various ways all over the country. Right now the country is in shock from all the changes but people are starting to come out of shock and get really really angry more and more now every day. Especially this summer there likely will be more violence especially with global Warming heat waves like we are having now that are breaking all records.