Top 10 Posts This Month
- Help:Wiki markup language
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Sunday September 24th 2017: most read articles of the last 24 hours here at this site
- On the first timeline: You and I are presently on the 2nd which began Sept. 11th 2001
- Considering two people died in ICU in a hospital in Puerto Rico this week when they ran out of diesel:
- Short on staff: Nursing crisis strains U.S. hospitals
- Programming languages are a shorthand so programmers don't have to program in Machine language
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
Tone of Debate in U.S. encouraging violence? Yes 68% Reps: 85% Dems: 68% inds.
If you look carefully at this poll if the rhetoric from Trump especially does not change soon more and more people are going to die or be injured in various ways all over the country. Right now the country is in shock from all the changes but people are starting to come out of shock and get really really angry more and more now every day. Especially this summer there likely will be more violence especially with global Warming heat waves like we are having now that are breaking all records.