Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Trump: The president of Death worldwide?

If you aren't very logical, reasonable or intuitive this might be hard to fathom for you. But, one of my gifts is looking into the future down timelines. (yes. Some people can really do this). And what I see and have seen since he declared his candidacy in 2015 is (If Trump was elected he would be a president of World Wide Death) much like someone like Hitler or Stalin or Mao Tse Tung.

This is a hard thing when the next president of the United States is going to be Hitler or Stalin or Mao, you know what I mean?

When I was little my parents believed in the "3rd episode of  George Washington's vision" which "around this time" the angel showed all countries on earth attacking the U.S."

I wondered how it would be possible for this to occur when I was little?

But, now it is very clear to me, "Trump is the president that causes the 3rd episode of Washington's vision."

IF there ever was a president that would get all countries on earth to attack us at once it would be Trump.

In this vision of George Washington at Valley Forge about 1/2 of the population of America is killed before we push the invaders back. The angel says to George Washington "Son of the Republic Look and Learn".

So, is it really going to happen?

I hope to God not.

But, as a precognitive psychic if there ever was a president that could piss off every country on earth at once it is this one: Trump!

No comments: