Thursday, June 29, 2017

What Made me a Natural Shaman?

I'm thinking at this point it was whooping cough at age 2 and almost dying then the Angels coming and saving my life then. Then I started to pray to soul travel like angels to from about age 5 onward. Then at age 10 when I was headed in a more scientific direction away from Churches I got childhood epilepsy from blunt trauma of falling on my head off a boulder. then I had seizures which were a lot like being murdered each time. (This was what I experienced it like). So, I realize since then that having seizures like this in ones 30s likely would be fatal just from the shock and trauma associated with feeling like you are being murdered each time, passing out, waking up shaking from the trauma for about 1 hour or more and being traumatized from these experiences in your life.

Then I invited God to come into my body with me so I wouldn't die which happened and then from that moment on I never had another seizure, I looked physically like a completely different person, girls started chasing me around to be with God who lived in my body with me.

This is how I became a "natural Shaman" who lived in both the world of the living and the dead at the same time all the time.

There are thousands to millions or more like me worldwide by the way who become natural shamans through extreme trauma in their lives which likely would have killed anyone else had they gone through what these people (including me) have been through.

By God's Grace

No comments: