Because it is sort of like Bank Vaults and Safes. You cannot create something that cannot be broken into. So, when you do your banking at the bank, that bank has insurance in case someone hacks them.
Which happens every single day and banks and other businesses worldwide now lose over 1 Trillion dollars a year every year from this. They don't tell you this or you won't bank or do business with anyone if you knew the truth.
BUT, they carry insurance so they don't lose a dime because of paying for insurance.
But, you don't have insurance for this do you? and it likely would be way too expensive to get wouldn't it?
So, why are you banking using your phone or computer at home when you don't have any insurance if Companies (banks and other businesses) are losing over 1 trillion dollars a year in fraud and theft?
Because if you lose you have no insurance and will just lose everything and maybe won't be able to pay the rent when hackers crack your passwords.
This is reality folks.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- Glastonbury Abbey-Wikipedia
- Will Trump throw us into another Great Depression like the one Hoover put us into? (both Businessmen by the way)
- Killer Robots Are Coming And These People Are Trying To Stop Them
- Trump's stance on Sanctuary Cities only make MS 13 Gang stronger
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- Why don't we hear more about what Geomagnetic Storms (often from the sun) do to technology on earth?
- If you have HBO with your cable package you also have potential access to HBO Go